we speak future perfect.
Last version of August 29, 2023.
To accept the Policy, you also must reach the age of sufficient legal capacity under applicable legislation (the laws of the country of your residence).
WHO WE ARE
- NAME: VERSUS ADVISORY LLC-FZ
- TRN: 104017189200003
- Legal address: Business Center 1, MFloor, The Meydan Hotel, Nad Al Sheba, Dubai, U.A.E.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We treat collection and use of our website users’ data responsibly. Considering the international nature of distribution of our services, the Policy was developed in such a manner as to comply with the requirements of UAE Law, including Federal Decree Law No. 45 of 2021 regarding the Protection of Personal Data, General Data Protection Regulation (European Union) 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”), as well as with the requirements of the State of California (USA) and the US federal laws, as those setting a high standard for protection and responsible processing of personal data. In the Policy we also take into account Privacy Shield framework agreements, to which Switzerland and the European Union are parties.
We confirm that our internal processes are aligned with the Policy.
AMENDMENT OF THE POLICY
The Policy available at https://www.futura.ae/privacy-policy is presented in the most up-to-date version. Over time, we mayunilaterally amend the Policy, including to comply with the latest changes inthe applicable law and jurisprudence. All changes come into force from themoment they are published on this page, unless a different period is indicatedin the text of the amendments. We will make every effort to organize additionalways to notify Users of amendments to the Policy, but we ask you to regularlycheck for the latest version on the Website yourself.
- “Contact data” is the data that we collect when a User sends an application on the Website in the form «Become a part of the Futura ecosystem». Such data includes: name, e-mail address, phone number, Telegram Username, state of residence (or conducting business).
- “Device” is a device from which you use our Website. Devices include mobile devices, tablets, personal computers, consoles, etc.
- “Device information” is technical information about your Device. Device information includes browser data and types of browser plug-ins, operating system and operating system version, information about the type and manufacturer of a Device, language set for a Device.
- “Website” is a website available at https://www.futura.ae/.
LEGAL GROUNDS TO PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
In order to process User data, we obtain your consent to processing of personal data in accordance with the Policy. The provision of personal data is not a statutory or contractual requirement, as well as is not a requirement necessary to enter into a contract. You are free to refuse the processing of your personal data However, if you refuse to consent to our processing of your personal data, we will be forced to limit available functionality. At the same time, you always have an opportunity to withdraw your consent or request erasure of any information collected by us, even if you have given us initial consent to processing of your data (please, read the section “What rights do you have with respect to personal data?” to learn how to exercise your rights).
Collectively, we rely on the following grounds for data processing:
- your explicit informed consent with the Policy to processing, expressed through consent forms in our Website;
- our legitimate interest, including:
- market research where we offer our services, analysis of statistics;
- marketing and promotion of our Service.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND PROCESS?
We collect only the following categories of personal data:
- Contact data;
- Location information (including IP-addresses);
- Device information;
We do not collect any other categories of data and make every effort to exclude accidental collection of additional data.
A LIST OF DATA COLLECTED, THE REASONS AND PURPOSES FOR ITS COLLECTION
- When you use the Website
Data collected: Cookies, Device Information, Location Information
Purpose: We use this information to provide correct functionality of the Website and also for the statistics analysis of the use of our Website improve your user experience.
Leal Basis: Consent, including consent expressed by implicative actions. Our legitimate interest in market research we offer our Services on, statistics analysis.
- When you send an application on the Website
Data collected: Contact data
Purpose: We will collect and use information that you provide to us upon request in order to be able to contact you and provide a support.We also will use the email address to send information and updates potentially subject to User’s interest (promotion and advertising mailing). If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
Legal Basis: Consent. Our legitimate interest in market research we offer our Services on, statistics analysis.
In order to improve the functioning of the Website and make it more convenient for you to use, we may use a special technology of cookies. We understand that, to a certain extent, cookies should be treated as personal data, and work with them should be regulated by the relevant legislation.
Below you will find links to more information on how to change the settings of the respective browser.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&sjid=9162431873432907488-EU.
- Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/delete-cookies-in-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09.
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-euro/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac.
Finally, if you want to control how cookies are set, you can install special programs or add-ons in your browser, known as anti-tracking tools, that allow you to choose which cookies you allow to be stored on your device.
IS PERSONAL DATA TRANSFERRED TO THIRD PARTIES?
The transfer of your personal data is allowed only with your consent and only in order to comply with applicable law, provide services, fulfill our obligations and, of course, protect your personal data.
We may transfer your data to third parties indicated in this Policy within the designated purposes. By accepting the Policy, you confirm your consent to such transfer.
Below is an up-to-date list of our partners and links to their privacy policies:
- Google: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- Microsoft: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatementhttps://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement
We may share your personal data with our affiliates or business partners if that is necessary to provide you with professional and full support, in which case we will require them to comply with this Policy
We may also process and disclose your personal data to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or as part of our interactions with government authorities, as the case may be, which may involve the disclosure of your personal data to government authorities as part of inquiries, legal proceedings or investigations.
THIRD PARTIES WEBSITES
This Website may include links to third-party websites, content, or advertisements, or you might be redirected to such websites through our platform. We do not investigate, control, verify, or guarantee the accuracy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of content on these external websites.
We neither endorse nor hold responsibility for the information on third-party websites linked from our Website or from any associated advertisements.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE PERSONAL DATA?
We do our best to limit the period of data processing to the necessary minimum and not store it for longer than it is reasonably necessary.
In case the applicable data protection legislation changes to require personal data storage for a longer or shorter period, we will store your personal data in accordance with these new legal requirements.
As for the storage of Cookies on the Website, their storage is limited to the period of your session on the Website. However, there are several types of Cookies that can be stored for up to 1 year. These include Cookies that store information about the first visit of the Website and User's Device.
We respect your rights and guarantee the exercise of the following rights:
- you have a right to request access to your personal data (request the upload of a copy of your personal data), and also have the right to correct or delete it;
- you have a right to prohibit processing or object to processing of your personal data;
- you have a right to request information about our procedures of processing your data;
- you have a right to withdraw your consent at any time
You may also exercise any rights provided for by the applicable data protection legislation. If you want to exercise one of the rights listed, please, contact us. Please, note that in order to avoid errors and abuse, we will need to identify the sender of the request, so we may request additional information from you.
Please, note that if you request erasure of your personal data, we will fulfill such a requirement within 30 days.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The security of your personal data is important to us.
We observe generally accepted standards to protect your information. We use reasonable information security measures, including physical, administrative, and technical safeguards, including but not limited to, firewalls and antivirus in order to protect your personal information from:
- unauthorised access;
- improper use or disclosure;
- unauthorised modification or alteration;
- unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
Our employees and third parties are obliged to keep personal data confidential when accessing your data.
We are constantly improving our data security systems and doing everything in our capacity to prevent its leakage. In case such a leak occurs, we undertake to notify Users and the regulatory authority about the incident as quickly as possible, as well as to make every effort to minimize negative consequences
INFORMATION FOR UAE RESIDENTS
User may file a complaint with the UAE Data Office if there is reason to believe that the Protection of Personal Data Law has been breached by us.
INFORMATION FOR EU RESIDENTS
You can exercise all the rights provided for in section “What rights in relation to personal data do you have?” in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter – “GDPR”).
Please, note that in order to ensure your rights regarding collection, storage and processing of personal data, you have a right to file a complaint with the authority at your place of residence. The list of responsible authorities can be found at: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/about-edpb/members_en.
Please, note that in accordance with section “Is personal data transferred to third parties?" your data may be transferred to our partners who are located in the Russian Federation and USA. These countries may not provide the same level of data protection as the legislation of your country of residence.
We undertake to store your personal data only in those jurisdictions that use the necessary security mechanisms to protect your personal data, including various data encryption methods. With each of the partners, we accept obligations under the standard contractual clauses adopted by the EU Commission, which give us a legal basis for such transfer.
Although we and third-party partners take all reasonable and necessary measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access by third parties, we must inform you about the potential risks of such storage of your personal data within jurisdictions outside of the EEA in accordance with Article 49 (1) (a) GDPR.
Among such potential risks are:
- Existence of rules and regulations on processing of personal data in such jurisdictions other than GDPR. Despite this, we provide personal data subjects with the level of guarantees provided to personal data subjects by GDPR.
- Obtaining access to your personal data by government agencies of the Russian Federation or the United States, or other special government services. However, such access can be obtained by these authorities only in accordance with the current legislation of the relevant country and if there are legal grounds for obtaining access. We undertake not to disclose data in absence of a legitimate reason and to do so only to the minimum extent necessary for this.
- Attempts to illegally access personal data. We take all the necessary measures to prevent such attempts and prevent unauthorized access to your personal data.
INFORMATION FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS (USA)
The California Consumer Privacy Act (hereinafter - “CCPA”) applies to processing of personal data in relation to customers who are residents of California.
We take measures to collect, use and disclose such data solely for the purpose of providing Service to you, or for other purposes provided for by the CCPA.
“Do not sell my personal data”. We guarantee that we do not sell Users' personal data directly for a monetary reward.